Kamis, 01 Agustus 2013

tralalalala

At My Final Class

1.       Porseni 19
2.       Ramadhan terakhir
3.       Sanlat terakhir
4.       Imamah
5.       Nihai’e
6.       Resume & Khutbah
7.       AT
8.       UN (ujian nasional)



Think about my final class, remind me about the plans that I have ever been made so long time ago…  surely, I think it’s only dream, when imagine that I can reach my final class. But, this is the fact, and here I am… 

ON MY FINAL CLASS !!

On the highest area at my boarding school, on the last year about seeking knowledge here, on the very amazing moment..
Stay here about five years ago, isn’t an easy matter. Too much challenges, temptations, sadness, etc.. whatever !! fight with my friends, so annoyed ! any problems with managers also teachers, it’s very bad part ! miss my parents so badly !! too much lessons that I really don’t ever understand, stay in line about everything that very annoying time, any food which very freak ! and the worst part is ……. That BELL was command for every part of my life, here.. xixixixi :D :D :D
But stay here, teachs me so much things that I will never forget it. That I will not get except here !! discipline, friends, organization, family, teachers, lessons, religion, sociality, and all parts of myself now !!!

Really, I LOVE MY SCHOOL SO MUCH J J J

2 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...